Ivy House Music and Dance
Wagner and the Jews
Sunday 6 October, 2pm
£12 in advance (£15 on the door)
Add to basket
Speakers: Dr Mark Berry, Cori Ellison, Professor Erik Levi and Barry Millington.
Chair: Trudy Gold.
This is part of Wagner 200.
Book any 3 different Ivy House Music & Dance events at one time and save £5 per person off the total.
Call 020 8457 5005/5002 to take advantage of this offer.
NUS Student discount 50%
Call 020 8457 5005/5002
Dates for your Diary:
- Dame Janet Baker In Conversation with Edward Seckerson:
Tuesday 15 October, 8pm
- Sir Willard White In Recital with Eugene Asti:
Sunday 20 October, 3.30pm
- Dmitri Sitkovetsky, violin & Roger Vignoles, piano:
Sunday 27 October, 3.30pm
- The Billy Elliot Story: Philip Mosley & Kevin O’Hare:
Sunday 10 November, 3.30pm
- Maria Friedman Sings ‘Lenny & Steve', The Music of Bernstein and Sondheim: Saturday 16 November, 8pm
- Bernstein on Bernstein with Edward Seckerson:
Tuesday 19 November, 8pm
- Jazz Finale: Georgia Mancio & Ian Shaw:
Thursday 12 December, 8pm